This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Club de Veleros San Isidro

Last modified: 2012-03-26 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: club de veleros san isidro | san isidro |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors

[Club de Veleros San Isidro burgee]
image by Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009
See also:

About the Club de Veleros San Isidro

The yacht club "Club de Veleros San Isidro" (CVSI) was founded in 1935, as "Club Atlético Dirección General de Navegación y Puertos" (Athletic Club of the General Directorate of Navigation and Ports), subsequently renamed "Club Ministerio de Obras Públicas" (Club of the Ministry of Civil Engineering) and "Club Obras Públicas" (Club of Public Engineering). The club took its current name in 1986.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009


The burgee of CVSI, as shown graphically on the club website, is diagonally divided light blue-white-light blue with a black sterring wheel in the middle of the white stripe.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009

See also:

Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.