Last modified: 2015-06-27 by ian macdonald
Keywords: royal yacht club of victoria |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Royal Yacht Club of Victoria.
Established Melbourne in May 1853 as Port Phillip Yacht Club.
1872. “Granted privilege of flying the Blue Ensign of the Colony of Victoria.”
16 August 1886. Warrant for Plain Blue Ensign.
Red burgee : crown on white cross, blue canton.
1887. Granted title ‘royal’ and changed name to Royal Yacht Club of Victoria.
David Prothero, 25 February 2015