Last modified: 2013-06-09 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | nova campina |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Nova Campina was established by State Decree-Law No. 14,334 of 30
November 1944, as the district of Campina do Veado, part of the
municipality of Itapevai.
The municipality of Nova Campina was established by State Law No.
7,664 of 30 December 1991 and inaugurated on 1 January 1993.
http://www.novacampina.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Nova Campina is white with a thin red border and the municipal coat of arms in the middle.
Ivan Sache, 26 May 2013