Last modified: 2013-05-31 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | ocauçu |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Ocauçu was founded at the end of the 19th century by the Italian
immigrant Celeste Casagrande, as Santo Antônio da Bela Vista.
Originally a district of Echaporã, the town was transferred to Marília
and renamed Casagrande.
The municipality of Ocauçu was established in 1959 and inaugurated on
1 January 1960.
http://www.ocaucu.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Ocauçu is blue with a red, off-centered cross fimbriated
in white. Over the intersection of the cross' arms is placed a white
disk charged with the municipal coat of arms.
http://www.camaraocaucu.sp.gov.br - Website of the Municipal Council
Ivan Sache, 29 May 2013