Last modified: 2014-05-16 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: bolivar | maria la baja |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Dov Gutterman, 1 September 2008
María la Baja is a municipality located in the Bolívar
Department. It was founded on 8 December 1535 by Alonso de
The flag of María la Baja is horizontally divided: upper stripe is vertically divided green-yellow and the bottom stripe is white..
Sources: municipal web site, wikipedia.
Dov Gutterman, 1 September 2008
Translated from municipal
"Green represents our wide fields crowded with cattle. Yellow represents our fertile soils used for agriculture. White represents peace expected by our municipality."
Ivan Sache, 6 September 2008
image from municipal web site