This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Prušánky (Czech Republic)

Hodonín okres, South Moravia region

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: prusanky |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors

[Prušánky flag] by Jarig Bakker, 2 Apr 2004
adopted 9 Apr 2002; design: František Hradil See also:

Prušánky municipality flag

Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapori obcí ČR (2002) - Prušánky, Hodonín district, South Moravian region - adopted 18 Jun 2003, according to this webpage; design: Dr.František Hradil, CSc. IMO it looks quite original, combining honeycombs and grapes... 2 102 inhabitants. The village was originally called Prusy. From 1261 it belonged to a Cistercian monastery in Vizovice. In the 16th century there were anabaptists ("Habáns") here. The parish church of St. Isidore from the middle of the 18th century. Folk statue of St. Florian from 1839.
Jarig Bakker, 2 Apr 2004

Prušánky coat of arms

[Prušánky coat of arms] from this webpage.