Last modified: 2014-03-26 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: oberding | scythe(blade) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The Gemeinde Oberding was one of the first of the Erding municipalities to adopt arms after World War Two. The arms was granted by the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior on 25th May 1950, blazon: Azure, a scythe's blade bendwise Sinister Argent. The flag was adopted on 29th September 1989. It is blue-white-blue and shows the arms.
M. Schmöger, 10 Apr 2001
back to Erding cities and municipalities click here