This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Palmas Parish (Azuay, Ecuador)

Last modified: 2018-06-09 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: ecuador | azuay | sevilla de oro | palmas |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors




Unconfirmed design
image by António Martins-Tuválkin, 28 June 2016


See also:


Overview

The parish of Palmas (2,139 inhabitants), located in Sevilla de Oro canton (Azuay province), was established on 27 April 1873.
Ivan Sache, 08 January 2015


The Flag

The flag of Palmas is described as "horizontally divided white-yellow with a green triangle placed along the hoist". White is a symbol of nobleness, purity, and loyalty. Yellow is a symbol of resources and work required to purify the land for a better future.
Source: Parish website
Ivan Sache, 08 January 2015

The webpage is now part of a «cuenta suspendida» and payments need to be made to one ilionsystems.com (yep, a Gob.EC subdomain is something you can buy and sell - dontcha love free enterprise?). Sadly is has been harvested by neither Archive.IS nor Archive.ORG.
António Martins-Tuválkin, 28 June 2016