This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Naviera del Guadalquivir S.A. (Shipping company, Spain)

Last modified: 2016-03-20 by ivan sache
Keywords: naviera del guadalquivir s.a. |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors


House flag of Naviera del Guadalquivir - Image by Eugene Ipavec, 13 February 2010

See also:

Presentation of Naviera del Guadalquivir

Naviera del Guadalquivir bought in 1920 Adelina, from Serra, to be renamed Guadalquivir, and two years later, Black Prince, from the Prince Line, to be renamed Guardario. The company operated a route to Montevideo and Buenos Aires via the Canary Islands, apparently for the transportation of mixed cargo; the Guardario was sold in 1927.

Jan Mertens, 27 January 2010

House flag of Naviera del Guadalquivir

The house flag of Naviera del Guadalquivir, as shown on a share issued on 8 April 1920 in Seville, is blue with the canton horizontally divided yellow-red-yellow.

Jan Mertens, 27 January 2010