Last modified: 2015-05-23 by rob raeside
Keywords: new thames yacht club |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
New Thames Yacht Club.
Established 1867 at Gravesend, London.
April 1868. Warrant for Blue Ensign defaced with a phoenix.
Blue burgee with same emblem.
In Lloyds Yacht Register 1880 to 1908.
jpg of ensign is from Hounsell Brotherís Flag Book of the early 1870s.
David Prothero, 29 January 2015
image by Clay Moss, 7 March 2015