Last modified: 2014-04-11 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: boseong county | chollanam-do | korea | south korea |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Source: Beoseong county website
Boseong is surrounded by the fertile soil, fishery resources, and thick forests. The focal points of the flag are mountains and the ocean.researched by Phil Nelson, 8 October 2005
- [Description] It represents the three Scenic Vistas and the three Treasures: the wooded forests, clean ocean waters, green tea, and So-ri (Singing) of Boseong.
- Diamond-shaped Outline - Symbolizes the value of Boseong County.
- Each Corner - Symbolizes progress of Boseongians toward the Fourth Direction.
- Green - Symbolizes the thickly wooded forest and the spirit of Boseongians.
- Engraved Green Tea Leave - Symbolizes the tea fields (Highest Productivity of Green Tea).
- Wave shape - Symbolizes the zest and sorrow of Boseongians and So-ri (Singing) of Boseong.
- Blue : Symbolizes clear and clean Lakes and Ocean.