Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: pruszcz |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Until 1309 the area belonged to Poland when it went to the Teutonic
1466 - back in Poland
1772 - to Prussia
1920 - back in Poland
1939 - German occupation
1945 - back in Poland
The village of Pruszcz has an excellent "Um-Pa-pah" (blasmusik) band and the soccer (football) team LKS Start Pruszcz, unfortunately, only of the 5th Division quality.
Arms and flag adopted on October 10, 2002 (resolution # XLVI/336/2002).
"Arms: on a green shield two silver horseshoes and between them a silver sword pointing down.
Flag: rectangle composed of two equal vertical bands: white and green.
On the white band, at the hoist, the Arms are placed.
Ratio of the flag is 5:8."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Jan 2009