This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Łąck rural district (Poland)

Płock county, Mazowieckie voivodship

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: lack |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors





[Łąck flag] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 21 Oct 2008
adopted 14 Dec 2005; design: Robert Szydlik See also:

Łąck rural district flag

Łąck - rural commune, Płock County, Mazowieckie Voivodship.
Established in 1371. Noted for a fine stud farm (Arabian and English horses).

Arms and flag adopted on December 14, 2005 (resolution # XIX/225/05).
"Arms: on a red, Spanish-style shield a silver (white) horse standing on its hind legs, to the right with golden hoofs. On both sides of the horse's head, in the upper corners of the shield there are two silver (white) lilies with the golden clasps.

Flag: a rectangle in the ratio 5:8. On the left half  (red) there Arms of the commune without the shield. Right half of the flag is composed of three bands: white-red-white in the proportions 2:1:2 ( width of the red band is 1/4 of the height of the flag)."
The designer of the commune's symbols is Mr.Robert Szydlik.
Chrystian Kretowicz, 21 Oct 2008


Łąck Coat of Arms

[Łąck coat of arms] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 21 Oct 2008
adopted 14 Dec 2005; design: Robert Szydlik