This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Pacyna commune (Poland)

Gostynin county, Mazowieckie Vojvodship

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: pacyna |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors





[Pacyna flag] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Oct 2008
adopted 29 Dec 2004 See also:

Pacyna commune flag

Pacyna - rural commune, Gostynin County, Mazowieckie Voivodship.
Typical agricultural commune of small farm holdings.
Earliest mention - 1430. In 1509 awarded town rights. 1939-45 annexed to the III Reich. Liberated on January 18, 1945

Arms and flag adopted on December 29, 2004 (resolution # XIII/89/2004).

Arms: on the blue shield an image of Święty Wawrzyniec (Saint Lawrence of Brindisi, 1559-1619).
On his right side there is a silver rogacina and on the left three golden wheat stalks.

Flag: a rectangle composed of two horizontal bands. The wider one is gold (yellow) and the narrow, bottom one is blue. The Arms of the commune are placed in the
middle of the yellow field."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Oct 2008


Pacyna Coat of Arms

[Pacyna coat of arms] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Oct 2008
adopted 29 Dec 2004