This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Lipinki commune (Poland)

Gorlice County, Malopolskie vojvodship

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: lipinki |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors





[Lipinki commune flag] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 13 Oct 2008
adopted 27 Dec 2002 See also:

Lipinki commune flag

Lipinki - rural commune, Gorlice County, Małopolskie Voivodship.
Village of Lipinki, and the parish, were founded by King Casimir the Great in 1363.
There is the Sanctuary of the Ascension of Virgin Mary with the famous statue of Our Lady of Lipinki done in the gothic style by unknown artist of very high class.
Arms and flag adopted on December 27, 2002 (resolution # III/12/02).
"Arms: on a light-blue shield, between two golden leaves of a linden tree (lipa in Polish, hence the name of the village) and two golden oil derricks there is a figure of Our Lady of Lipinki holding baby Jesus.
Flag: a rectangle in proportions 5:8 divided vertically 1:1, where the free (fly) part is further divided 1:1:1.
Vertical band at the hoist is light-blue with the Coat of Arms of the commune in the middle.
Free (fly) part of the flag is divided into three bands: yellow-light blue-yellow."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 13 Oct 2008

Lipinki commune banner

[Lipinki commune banner] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 13 Oct 2008
adopted 27 Dec 2002

Lipinki commune Coat of Arms

[Lipinki coat of arms] image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 13 Oct 2008
adopted 27 Dec 2002