This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Trenčianske Stankovce (Slovakia)

Trenčín okres, Trenčín region

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: trencianske stankovce |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors




[flag of Trencianske Stankovce] by Gunnar Staack, 12 June 2000
adopted 24 Aug 1994 See also:

Trenčianske Stankovce flag

Image based on the Heraldický Register Slovenskej Republiky III, 2003 - Trenčianske Stankovce, Trenčín district, Trenčín region - adopted 24 Aug 1994.
Trenčianske Stankovce (in Hungarian Trencsénsztankóc) is the union of four villages: Malé Stankovce (in Hungarian Kisszaniszló), Vel'ké Stankovce (in Hungarian Nagyszaniszló), Rozvadze (in Hungarian Rozvád) and Sedličná (in Hungarian Szedlicsna (in 1913 Vágszállás)). The villages were in the Trencsén (in Slovakian Trenčín) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1918/1920 (Declaration of Martin / Treaty of Trianon).. 1920-1939 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia. The villages had only Slovakian settlers.
István Molnár, 8 Sep 2000

Trenčianske Stankovce Coat of Arms

[Trencianske Stankovce Coat of Arms] from the same source.