Last modified: 2020-01-04 by rick wyatt
Keywords: islamorada fishing club | united states yacht club | florida |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Rob Raeside, 26 May 2019
Estb: 1950. Location: 1104 Madeira Road, Islamorada.
Burgee: Pennant circa 7:10 (web image). Field horizontally divided blue/light blue charged with the red letters IF and a fish hook forming the letter C.
"The Islamorada Fishing Club was founded in 1950 by a group of avid fishermen, fishing guides, charter boat captains and their peers. . . . the IFC became instrumental in the formation of the rules and regulations for the Everglades National Park, . . . "
Source: accessed 12 May 2019,
Peter Edwards, 26 May 2019