Last modified: 2011-07-09 by rick wyatt
Keywords: town river yacht club | united states yacht club | massachusetts |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 20 July 2010
The Town River Yacht Club (TRYC) was founded in 1911 in Quincy, under the leadership of former mayor Eugene R. Stone, who was elected the first Commodore of the club.
The burgee of the TRYC is red with a blue diamond charged with a white star.
Ivan Sache, 20 July 2010